When it comes to harassment and discrimination reporting, security and privacy are crucial, both to the employees who speak up about incidents and to the HR teams that handle them. Our engineering team has built Spot so that everyone can feel safe and secure trusting our platform with their data.
At the highest level, we use industry-standard encryption to protect reports from unwanted access. And to minimize the chances of information being hacked or stolen, we don’t keep data around any longer than necessary.
Below are some of the questions that we get asked most frequently about how we keep Spot secure and private:
- Where is customer data stored?
- Are you GDPR compliant?
- What data do you store?
- Who has access to customer data?
- How are admin dashboard accounts secured?
- What’s your backup retention policy?
- Where is backup data stored?
- How does Spot make sure its systems are secure?
- Where are Spot’s offices located?