With Spot, individuals always have complete control over the information they decide to share. No human will see what someone chats with Spot about unless that person decides to submit a report to their organization and/or contribute their report to Spot for research.
- Does the Spot team view chat histories?
- Are individuals who chat with Spot required to submit a report?
- What’s a private report?
- What reporter data does Spot store for customers?
- What reporter data does Spot store if someone creates a report but their organization doesn’t use Spot?
- What about report data that’s contributed for research?
If you’d like to learn more about security and privacy at Spot, take a look at our in-depth Security page. Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.